Effective Date: August 14, 2019
Personally Identifiable Information
Riverview Live collects personally identifiable information including names, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and preferences when that information is provided voluntarily by a Site visitor. SSL (secure socket layer) encryption is then used to protect this personal information. We reserve the right to contact you periodically, by any and all means you provide to us, with special offers, updated information, organizational news or new services, and with offers from advertisers. You reserve the right to refuse this information by contacting us directly (see the Contact Us section of the Site).
By providing your email address, you may receive emails from Riverview Live, and directly from the producers of shows, or other advertisers. Riverview Live is not responsible for any actions or offers sent by these third parties, and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any third party from which you receive information directly. Only an anonymous cash ticket purchase at the Riverview Live Box Office will eliminate the possibility of the specific third party contacts mentioned above.
If you currently receive promotional or informational emails from Riverview Live, you may opt out of these communications at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all emails. To opt out of mobile alert messaging, reply to any alert message with STOP at any time. (Standard text messaging rates and other charges may apply.)
Riverview Live places a high priority on protecting any personal financial information that you provide. When you purchase subscriptions or become a member online, we use your credit card information only to process your payment and will not use it for marketing purposes. Credit card information is transmitted through but is not stored on a web-enabled server. This information is stored offline for our records, but we will never share this information with third parties.
Information Collected Automatically
We also automatically collect usage data when you use the Site. “Usage data” is information about an individual’s web or mobile application activity that, by itself, does not identify the individual, such as operating system you are using, the date and time stamp of your visit, domain name, referring URLs, and internet service providers. We collect usage data through the use of “cookies” and similar data collection tools. For more about cookies, see the section entitled “Cookies and Other Information Collection Tools” in this Policy.
Cookies and Other Information Collection Tools
What are cookies? A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website or use an online service. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site or online service to recognize your browser. Cookies may store unique identifiers, user preferences and other information.
How do I control cookies? Web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Some web browsers provide settings that allow a user to reject cookies or to alert a user when a cookie is placed on the user’s computer, tablet or mobile device. Most mobile devices also offer settings to reject mobile device identifiers. Although users are not required to accept cookies or mobile device identifiers, blocking or rejecting them may prevent access to some features available through the Site.
How Information is Used
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to provide the Site to you and to improve the Site;
- to operate, improve, and personalize the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
- to provide you with information about products and services that we think may be of interest to you;
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Site;
- for research and analysis purposes; and
- to communicate with users.
Sharing of Information
We may share and disclose information as described at the time information is collected or as follows:
- With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We share information, including personal information, with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site or assist us in providing functionality on the Site, provide data analysis and research services, to send out email updates about the Site, provide marketing and advertising services for us, remove repetitive information from our user lists, and process payments.
- For Legal Purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- Changes of Control. We may transfer information, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, sale, acquisition or other change of ownership or control by or of us or any affiliated entity (in each case whether in whole or in part).
Riverview Live does not share personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Links to Other Sites
As a resource to our visitors, Riverview Live provides links to other websites. We carefully choose websites that we believe are useful and meet our high standards. However, because websites can change so quickly, we can neither guarantee the standards of every website link we provide nor be responsible for the content of these websites.
Do Not Track
Our website does not support Do Not Track at this time. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any person under the age of thirteen. No parts of our Site are directed to or designed to attract anyone under the age of thirteen.
Questions and Changes in Information
Notification of Changes